14 Ways to Help An Author!

I See You

by Adam Ramshaw

In other words, a Book Reviewer’s goal is to help the reader make wise reading choices. An Influencer’s goal is to help the author with promotion. — Author, Jody Hedlund

The LITClub releases on August 30, and I need your help to create a buzz about the book!

If you love books and want children to love reading, maybe you will consider becoming an Influencer for The LITClub.

I will give you a free copy of The LITClub, if you want to help me spread the word. (There are a limited number of free copies available.) All you have to do is read, 14 Ways to Help an Author. Then fill out this form with:

When my publisher makes the book available to me, I will send you a free copy. For now, mark your calendar on August 30 with LAUNCH DAY, THE LITCLUB, and chat, chat, chat about it on Facebook, Goodreads, Twitter and any other social outlet where you like to hang out.

What about you? How have you helped an author spread the word? If you are an author, did you ever struggle with the notion of marketing your book? What did you do to over come it?

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Speak Your Mind

CommentLuv badge