Thoughts for a Well Trained Mind: Success

What thoughts does this quote bring to mind?

I love your stories so,

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Comments

1. Great quote, Ali. It made me think of writing and publishing first novel – to be somehow ignorant about how hard this whole process is, and to be confident that we can make it, no matter what 🙂

• Ali Dent says:

It made me think of that too. So often, need drives action for me. The old saying, “necessity is the mother of invention” comes to mind too when I read this quote.

2. Love this quote! If you have the ignorance to not know what you’re doing wrong, then you’ll have the confidence to boldly go where you’d otherwise shy away from. That made total sense in my head, hope it translates well to the page!

• Ali Dent says:

Oh yes, it makes sense. That’s why I love it. Get this. When I needed a way for Matti to get her English credit for high school I got the idea to form a mother daughter classical literature club. I had no idea how or what I would do. It didn’t occur to me to see if a book was written about it. I just ignorantly began my creation. It was wonderful. Now I’m writing a book about it because the club is sooo much fun and the kids learn too. A real win-win.

Speak Your Mind

CommentLuv badge