New Beginnings

Butterfly Flowers

"New Beginnings" by Andrew @cubagallery

For all my ROWing friends, I’ve placed a blog hop at the end of this post to make it easy for you to find and encourage a fellow ROWer.

My fourth grandson will arrive today. His name is Grayson Flanders.

What new beginnings are in your week? New friendship? New project? New chapter or title?

Leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

2012 Row80, First Quarter, Week 3 Check-In

Family Time

James, Jon, and I are in Tyler.

Knitting

Take the baby blanket I’m knitting to Tyler.

Writing Education

* Read 30  minutes a day, Hooked, by Les Edgerton. I’ll get back to Write Away when I return.

Fiction Writing –

* Building personalities of the main characters –making notes this week.

Non-Fiction

Read 3 blogs per day (30-minute timer).

Check in on the post scheduled for Tuesday, “Children: A Birthday Gift to Me.”

Wednesday- Check in with ROWing friends.

Listen to the Iliad on our trip.

Sunday we’re traveling back, but I want to check in with my ROWing friends.

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Comments

1. Aww. Congrats!

2. Love your blog, Ali! Sounds like you’ve got an exciting and busy week ahead! Look forward to checking back with you. God bless!

3. Congrats!!!!!! Sooooo wonderful!! ENJOY!!!

4. Congratulations on your wonderful gift!! Enjoy the time you get to spend together. Hope the rest of your week goes well!!

• Tia, babies are a great reminder of life. The excitement of a new life emerging into the world sets my heart on fire with hope and love.

5. Love the name Grayson! I spent my update talking about my new niece, Sydney Mae. Such a rejuvenating energy with babies popping up! Hope you have a great week.

• Tia, babies are a great reminder of life. The excitement of a new life emerging into the world sets my heart on fire with hope and love. Congrats on your niece. I love being an aunt.

6. Okay, it’s the 19th now. Baby news? Congratulations!

Speak Your Mind

CommentLuv badge