4 Steps to Help Your Child Find His Calling

His World of Wonder

By Infinity Rain

Last weekend I enjoyed a conversation with two mothers about how to help our children discover and follow their calling.

Let’s just look at the fruit of that conversation and explore how we can help our children find their way toward a vocation.

What is our role? How can we  help?

First ask yourself, “What motivates me toward one thing and not another? Why do I chase one dream and not another?”

Because I like it.

Because I’m good at it.

Because I want to be better at it.

Because I can see how it affects others and serves them.

It’s the same for our children. Some children naturally follow their heart toward a calling and others aren’t sure where to go. To help them answer these questions we need to observe, encourage and be flexible as they grow, change and develop into the people God wants them to be.

To continue reading, join me at  Keeping it Personal   where I write a guest post on the first Thursday of every month. Teri Johnson is the owner of the blog and she is awesome. She has a big heart for people and enjoys helping others grow in Christ. Be sure to take a look at the other Blog Contributors who are  guesting posting for her. Maybe you’ll see some old friends or make new ones. And remember ….

Living Outside the Lines Shares the Story

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Speak Your Mind

CommentLuv badge