Relevant

Stop for 5  seconds and think about the most important thing in your life. 1…2…3….4…5. Is it an object or person. There isn’t a right or wrong answer but I want you to visualize the most important person, task, object in your life: husband, Bible, job, friendships, writing, children, any answer is acceptable.

Now think about where this particular thing intersects with other parts of your life: your relationships, work, family, or church.

The intersection is where community begins. Community is the Body of Christ and that makes your favorite thing RELEVANT.

What is relevant to you?

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Comments

1. Love it. That helped me grasp relevant a bit better. Thank you!

2. What a great perspective on relevance. Thanks for linking up with 5MF. I enjoyed reading your post, and, maybe even better, it really made me think.

3. Such wonderful truth.

4. Hopping over from 5MF…your post reminded me that whenever I build community, I am being relevant. Thank you!

5. Community is a topic I'm pondering right now. I think there's more to it than I understand right now so I'm reading the Bible and praying. Thanks for sharing your heart.

Speak Your Mind

CommentLuv badge