Redeeming the Purse Girl

A friend of mine home schooled her oldest son through 6thgrade and then placed him in a super cool private school. After a few days he told her he had made some friends and was being included in one of the groups. She asked him to tell her about the different groups.  He told her that there are two main groups: the nerds and the group with the “purse girls.” He said the nerdy group had accepted him and he was happy about that.“What do you mean by the nerdy group?” she asked.“We look a little weird and talk about science and history in the lunch room. ““What do you mean by the purse girls?” she asked.“It’s the group that has girls who carry big expensive purses and talk about clothes.”

Status is Relationship…

To continue reading, join me at Keeping it Personal where I write a guest post on the first Thursday of every month. Teri Johnson is the owner of the blog and she is awesome. She has a big heart for people and enjoys helping others grow in Christ. Be sure to take a look at the other Blog Contributors who are  guesting posting for her. Maybe you’ll meet some old friends or make new ones. And remember that ….

Living Outside the Lines Shares THE Story

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Speak Your Mind

CommentLuv badge