Smile! It’s Monday

It’s Monday. Life is good.

If the projects on your calendar for this week seem too big, take a break and have a few laughs with me.

Week before  last we had a moving sale. At the end of it, I felt tense and tired. This movie brought a smile my face. I actually relaxed while I was watching it. I hope it brightens your day too.

I particularly like the monkey taunting the tigers and the dog digging the canal. After you watch it, I’d love to hear how it affected you so leave me a quick comment.

Why is life good? Because God is in control.

What do you do to relieve stress when you can’t change your circumstances?

Share YOUR Story.

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Comments

1. Lol. I loved the monkey and the tigers. I love animal videos, they always make me smile. 🙂

When I'm really stressed, I usually just check out of the world for a while so I don't have to think about it. Either I put in a movie or TV show *cough* Castle to distract me, or I draw, or work on a jigsaw puzzle. I'm an ostrich type. 😉

2. LOL I just kept thinking, if that branch breaks, that monkey is screwed! When I'm stressed… I make a point of changing my scenery. Like giving myself two hours off, taking my ipod, and going to a gallery. Walking around the gallery looking at the paintings and sculpture while listening to music is my "reset" place. I use it when I need inspiration for fiction, and when I need to snap out of a stressful cycle that I can't control.

• Naomi, I like your ideas. I tend to press on when the reality is if I take a break, I'm more productive afterwards. Thanks for the ideas.

Speak Your Mind

CommentLuv badge