Kermit’s Worldview

Kermit

Photo by “Attitude72”

“Do you roar like a tiger or eat like a bear? Do you snack on apples or eat left over stew? Then you’re alive.”

Stress can make me feel like I’m dissolving into nothingness. When that happens, I reach out to God, remembering all he has done for me and that changes my out look.

“Return, O my soul, to your rest; for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.” Psalm 116:7.

Take a minute and watch this cute little video and remember with me that we’re alive, whether here on earth or in heaven, because God wanted us for his own family. This Truth is the calm for every storm.

“Preserve my life, for I am godly; save your servant, who trusts in you—you are my God.”Psalm 86:2

What’s going on with you today?

Where is your routine pushing you to doubt who you are in Christ?

Share THE story.

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Want Help Starting Your Book Club? Read This Post.

Comments

1. Greetings, Ali! I have journeyed through a unique path following Christ and Truth, and have come to a place of trusting … there is order in the chaos, and God as the creator has no failures. I trust God with my life and with the lives of others. What a great feeling, even when it seems like times are tough.

2. Aah, I needed this today! God calls us to His rest, and sometimes we need these fun little childlike reminders to bring us back =)

Speak Your Mind

CommentLuv badge